Now you’re ready to start stage 1. Meet the dragon if you dare!
- Dragons Stage 1 – Install JIRA
- Dragons Stage 2 – JIRA Apps
- Dragons Stage 3 – Install Confluence
- Dragons Stage 4 – Install Team Calendars in Confluence
- Dragons Stage 5 – Install FishEye and Crucible
- Dragons Stage 6 – Get JIRA and FishEye Talking
- Dragons Stage 7 – Get JIRA and Crucible Talking
- Dragons Stage 8 – Install Bamboo
- Dragons Stage 9 – Bamboo Gadgets and JIRA Victory
- This guide is written for a technical audience. You will need to install a database, install the Atlassian applications and adjust the configuration files.
- This guide assumes that you are starting from scratch, with no Atlassian applications installed or with only JIRA installed.
- If you can start with a clean slate, with no Atlassian applications at all, please do continue with the integration procedure described on this page and its child pages.
- If you have JIRA but nothing else, please start at Dragon Slayers with JIRA Already Installed.
- If you already have Confluence, FishEye, Crucible or Bamboo, please consult our support team.
- This guide assumes that you will be using a specific database and specific versions of the applications and plugins, as described in each stage of this guide. If you need to use other drivers or application versions, please consult our support team.
- This guide assumes that you will set up all the applications on the same machine.